Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quit copying me!

The little boys and I stand at the front door every morning to see Jensen off to the bus stop. He has made it very clear that we are not to walk to the bus stop with him. Nor are we to display any sort of affection outside the confines of our home. So we must be content with hollering un-embarrassing things at him.

Yesterday (and note how I artfully violate the no-public-display-of-affection mandate):
Me: "Good-bye Jensen! Have a wonderful day!!!"
Evan:" Good-bye Jensen! Have a wonderful day!!!"
Me: "Your shoelace is untied!"
Evan: "Your shoelace is untied!"
Me: "We love you sweetheart!"
Evan: "We love you sweetheart!"
Evan: [peevishly] "Mommy, will you quit copying everything I say?"
Me: "Good point, Evan."

2 comments:

  1. So funny! I dread the day I'm not allowed to show affection...and when someone's is copying everything I say...like everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! That was hilarious. I dread the day I am not allowed to give kisses in public anymore..

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Hate it? Any other reaction? Leave me a comment!