Saturday, July 12, 2008

Q&A with a Baby

And now, we interview Caleb. Okay, so he can't talk. It's really not too hard to figure out how he feels about a lot of things. And we just made up the answers to the rest of the questions. Oh, the games we play as parents....


What's your favorite food? Milk.

Okay, what's your favorite solid food? Bananas. Love the bananas.

What's your least favorite solid food? Rice cereal, no question about it. That stuff is disgusting. And you know what's really cruel? When Mom mashes up some banana and I think I'm going to get something really awesome to eat, and then she contaminates it with that rice cereal garbage.

Most recent new food? Mashed peas. They're okay.

What's your favorite toy? The one that's closest to me.

What do you think of learning to crawl? It's really, really hard. And I'm going to get rug-burn on my knees.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A biped.

Tell me about your hair. My hair is blond and fine and pretty short, but I'm getting damn tired of everybody telling me I'm bald.

Play saucer or jumper seat? Play saucer.

How's the teething going? It's a little rough.

Favorite thing to wear? Nothing. A naked baby is a happy baby.

What's it like to have two big brothers? Mostly terrifying.

Favorite activity? Bath time. It's awesome. And I get to be naked.

Favorite song? Hmmm.... I don't know. But I'm sick to death of "Mary Had a Little Lamb."

Obama or McCain? Mom.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Any other reaction? Leave me a comment!