Friday, July 11, 2008

Q&A, next up....

So. Interviewing Evan was a little harder. It required a little more finesse. Which totally makes sense if you know Evan.


What's your favorite food? Hot dogs.

What's your favorite color? Pink.

What's your favorite animal? Triceratops. Tell me why they're special. I don't know. They have big teeth.

Favorite game? I don't know. Poker.

Best breakfast food? Blueberry pancakes.

Favorite vegetable? Kiwi.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 'Bout a thousand! (He didn't miss a beat here.)

Favorite article of clothing? My sleepers. And my turtlenecks but you won't let me wear them at this house. That's because it's summer and it's hot outside, Evan. Oh.

Favorite toy? My purple elephant. The stuffed animal with the squeaker in it? Yeah.

What do you think you'll be when you grow up? Oh, I don't know. Just a daddy, all right? (He got a little irritated at this question.)

What's special about our family? I don't know. Nothing.

Who's the stinkiest? I am. (That would not have been my answer, but it's not my interview.)

The loudest? Me and Jensen.

The tallest? Mommy.

The shortest? Me.

What does Daddy do when he goes to work? I don't know. Eat breakfast?

What's your favorite movie? "Cars."

Favorite tv show? "Bob the Builder."

Boxers or briefs? I don't know anything 'bout that.

Favorite song? The Bad Day Song. (You know, the one by Daniel Powter or whatever his name is.)

Hey Evan. What? Who's on first? I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Any other reaction? Leave me a comment!