Saturday, August 2, 2008

Week in Review, 8.2.08, Not Even Worth It

There's not even enough going on here to pretend there's news. I'm gonna try. Please be forgiving... it's the end of summer. The kids are bored. I'm bored. But I'll do my best:
  • Hard work: Caleb had two teeth when he woke up Tuesday morning. When I got him up Wednesday morning he was the proud owner of six pearly-whites. That's a big day.
  • Let the games begin: and I'm not talking about the Olympics. It's almost football season, people! Life is worth living again!!! Dad, you are totally mine this year. (And I'll fill the rest of you in on that as the time draws closer.)
  • More exotic fauna: The kids just found an enormous spider on the back patio. I was a little nervous. Jeff checked it out and assured me it was not deadly. I didn't trust him and googled it. It's a wolf spider. He was right.

Okay, that's really all I can think of. Here's an extreme close-up of Caleb, just 'cause. Now I will return to home improvement, as it were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Any other reaction? Leave me a comment!